Sunday, December 8, 2019

THE REIGN OF KINDO LET IT GO DOWNLOAD

How weary had my heart become How far-gone had my perception lost its sight As bleak as I could see my life; Simply worthless, yet pursued with endless strife. User does not exist. We do not have any tags for Let It Go lyrics. Login with Google Error: SongMeanings is a place for discussion and discovery. Lyrics submitted by knocloo Share this song with someone! the reign of kindo let it go

Uploader: Shazilkree
Date Added: 17 November 2008
File Size: 58.40 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 51054
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Let It Go lyrics

Add your thoughts No Comments. Log in to add a tag. Don't know what I'm thinking, But I can tell that something's different tonight These moments I can't talk about, But I recall the joy I felt with such delight I know that my heart's been here before, But my mind could never find the words to say How feeling so small yet so adored, It takes me away And I don't believe that I could let it go I can't believe that I would let it go How weary had my heart become How far-gone had my perception lost its sight As bleak as I could see my life; Simply worthless, yet pursued with endless strife It seems right to bear my own shame, But the mystery remains Despite all the world, we are haunted By something we can't explain Like a whisper in our ear That just wants for us to hear a word of grace Don't let it go.

the reign of kindo let it go

Log in now to tell us what you think this song means. User does not exist. And I don't believe that I could let it go I can't believe that I would let it go. SongMeanings is a place for discussion and discovery.

Let It Go - The Reign Of Kindo (letra da música) - Cifra Club

It seems right to bear my own shame, But the mystery remains Despite all kinndo world, we are haunted By something we can't explain Like a whisper in our ear That just wants for us to hear a word of grace. Login with Google Error: Lyrics submitted by knocloo Share this song with someone!

the reign of kindo let it go

Login with Facebook Error: We do not have any tags for Let It Go lyrics. Create an account with SongMeanings to post comments, submit lyrics, and more. Log in now to add this track to your mixtape! Mixtapes Forums Lyrics Artists add Journals.

Let It Go - The Reign Of Kindo -

Let It Go song meanings. How weary had my heart become How far-gone had my thw lost its sight As bleak as I could see my life; Simply worthless, yet pursued with endless strife.

Don't know what I'm thinking, But I can tell that something's different tonight Kindoo moments I can't talk about, But I recall the joy I felt with such delight. Facebook Twitter Google Plus Whatsapp.

Send Message successfully sent. Why not add your own? Don't know what I'm thinking, But I can tell that something's different tonight Kineo moments I can't talk about, But I recall the joy I felt with such delight I know that my heart's been here before, But my mind could never find the words to say How feeling so small yet so adored, It takes me away And I don't believe that I could let it go I can't believe that I would let it go How weary had my heart become How far-gone had my perception lost its sight As bleak as I could see my life; Simply worthless, yet pursued with endless strife It seems right to bear my own shame, But the mystery remains Despite all the world, we are haunted By something we can't explain Like a whisper in our ear That just wants for us to hear a word of grace Don't let it go.

I know that my heart's been here before, But my mind could never find the words to say How feeling to small yet so adored, It takes me away.

No comments:

Post a Comment